佐藤鉄工株式会社

History

1862 Sukekuro Sato established Sato Gumi in Toyama Prefecture
1910 Started iron workshop in Toyama City
1926 Developed welding technology for penstocks
1931 Sato Gumi reorganized as Sato Kogyo Co.,Ltd
1948 Name changed to Sato Kogyo Toyama Factory
1959 Started to manufacture press machines
1971 Constructed Tateyama Factory for bridge fabrication
1973 Separated and became independent from Sato Kogyo Co., Ltd.
Started Sato Tekko Co., Ltd. with capital of 500million yen.
1974 Expanded iron workshop at Tateyama Factory
1981 Relocated head office to Tateyama town from Toyama city.
1986 Constructed laboratory
1988 Constructed Shinko factory at Toyama New Port
1991 Constructed bridge shop at Shinko Factory
1994 Started to manufacture boring device called “Multimaul”
1996 Expanded machine assembly shop
1997 Started environmental plant business with Heckert, Germany
Acquired ISO 9001 certification.
Established subsidiary STEC Co., Ltd.
1998 Built construction dept. office.
2001 Introduced technological know-how of crossflow shredder from Heckert, Germany
2003 Acquired all of the company’s own stock owned by SATO KOGYO Co., Ltd.
2006 Acquired ISO 14001 certification.
2007 Established Press manufacture subsidiary KS-TECH Co., Ltd.
2013 Introduction of bending roller
Electricity business start sales and installation of solar panel
Acquired JIS factory of steel pipe at Tateyama Factory
2015 Acquired JIS factory of steel pipe at Shinko Factory
2016 Succeeded the sluice business from Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Mechatronics Systems,ltd.
2018 Merged STEC co.,ltd.